I have been looking forward to spending time with just Luke since Joey is in school. Since Joey went back to school it has taken time to get the house in order and for Luke to get use to being the only child during the day.
Yesterday I made play dough. Luke told me that he didn't like play dough, but he quickly changed his mind last night. I introduced him to it with Joey. They had a blast and Luke was getting super creative with it. So this morning I pulled the play dough out and he played for about 20 minute. He laughed and enjoyed himself the entire time. When I said it was time to put it away, he was fine with it.
Enjoying making things.
Talking with his creations. He made airplanes, cars, dinosaurs and dogs.
Steering a ship
Looking for bad guys.
He decided to canoe
Eating eggs.
He said he was drinking coffee.
He said this is where you get coffee. (I found this funny, because I don't drink coffee and Kev only drinks coffee at Starbucks occasionally)
Luke at his favorite restaurant.
We got in the car and in no time he was sound asleep.
I will go back to volunteer tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment