Since Joey has started kindergarten I have noticed him growing more than ever before. I don't know really how, just little things I have noticed have reminded me that he is growing up. He is becoming more responsible and more creative. He has learned to read two words A and THE. He has learned a shape or two, but for the most part he has learned to fit in with the kids at kindergarten. He says that they kids are a lot nicer than the kids at his preschool. The surprised me, but after volunteering a few weeks I think he might be right. He has gone from never wanting to color to wanting to and doing very well. He is just growing up so quickly right now.
This is the first painting he made in art class.
1 comment:
I have noticed Chris maturing a lot too over the last few weeks! I guess that happens when we don't get to be with them 90% of the day!
Post a Comment