The foot is doing better. He has been up and walking today. His limping around on it. He talks about it hurting, but when I tried to give him some Motrin he wouldn't take it. It is still swollen and it looks like it is going to get super black and blue. It must not be bothering him very much this afternoon, he is climbing on his swing set. I did tell him not to jump off of it, but I am sure it is just a matter of time.
I was so exhausted from the foot that I called Kevin and ask him to please come pick me up. He said "What the heck is wrong with your car?" I said "Nothing is wrong with my car, it is me." I came home and passed out.
1 comment:
glad to hear that you are all on the mend!
Post a Comment