The date was a success. We had a wonderful time together. He was wild and crazy and made all of the other children look well behaved before the show, but once the show started I couldn't have ask him to be better. He was awesome. He was shocked and amazed.
When we got home, Joey met us at the car. Luke told him that he was sorry that he didn't get to go see Elmo, but it was just for him and me. Joey told him "It is OK Luke, I saw him when I was a kid. Elmo puts on a great live show!" That kid is so cool.
Luke and I before we left the house
Luke running around having a wonderful time at the Saenger Theater.
Getting ready to watch the most amazing show ever.
Elmo. We love him.
This was Luke glued to the show the entire time.
This is another picture to show you how much he loved it.
Ernie (Luke calls him Ermie)
1 comment:
so glad that you guys got to have a good time togther! I would have loved to take Kendall to that :-)
Post a Comment