Once again St. Paul's Luther Preschool has out done themselves. The kids sang 3 songs and then got a diploma. The introduced each kids and ask them what they wanted to do when they grow up. Joey said that he wants to be a teacher. There were two girls that want to be a rainbow mermaid, a mom, a dad, 3 police officers, and cinderella. You might notice in one picture Joey is dressed up as a cat, Joey played with this costume so much Mrs. Nancy gave it to him as a reminder of his time at St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool.
2 comments:
So...the big question!!! How did you feel about his answer about being a teacher? I know in the past he has always wanted to be in the medical field like his Mom.
I personally would just be so proud that Chris gave a good answer. Last year when asked he said he wanted to be a spider and this year he wanted to be a bus driver!
I don't mind. I actually am impressed that he wants to be like me and Kevin.
Post a Comment