Monday, May 4, 2009

A rainy day

At Joey's school they started doing something for when it rains, we don't have to get out of our car. I pull up and they radio his class room and tell them to get him ready, then someone walks to his room to get him.  Monica even buckled him in his seat.  Well this is the first time that we had to do this, since they started offering it.  Well this really messed Joey up.  He heard Mrs. Nancy get the radio call and he thought it was the police wanting him.  So when he got to my car he had a very scared look on his face. He had the looked as if he were going to cry.  I think this is the same look that I gave Mom when I missed the bus.  I managed to get him calmed down and he didn't cry, but he truly thought he was wanted by the police for some reason.  This did bring several other conversation, like the police don't want him because he is a good guy and if the police want him they want to help him.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's funny! Poor Joey though. He really must have been terrified!

2003beachbunch said...

what has he been up to that he is scared of the police? lol. very cute!