Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ornery Luke

Luke David the cool boy with tennis shoes.

I do believe he is one of the orneriest creatures alive.  Yesterday while at the babysitter's house he was awful.  He was kicking other kids and not listening.  She told me and I ask him if he were good for her, he smiled and shook his head no.  He did not care one bit that he was awful.  So this evening I ask him if he wanted to back to Mrs. Kristie's and he said he did.  I ask him if he was going to be nice.  He said that he would be nice.  I ask him who he wanted to play with and he said "Maw ly" and then he said "I kick Hannah!"  I told him he couldn't kick Hannah because that wasn't nice.  He told me that he didn't care.  I told him if he kicks Hannah, then I would tell Mrs. Kristie that it was OK to take his blanket, hit his butt and put him in time out.  He said "I won't take my blanket, I will take dog blanket instead."
We took a walk this evening he said "My daddy shoot the basketball!"  I said "You do too."  He said "No momma, Luke miss!"

No comments: