Monday, May 18, 2009

My wild little man

Last week Luke mastered the art of opening doors.  So a few times he opened the door out to the garage.  My solution was to keep the garage door down, which I try to do anyways, and to lock that door. He hasn't figured out the lock yet.  Well I had warned Kev of this, but he forgot or something.  Kev went to throw something in the trash.  Well Luke followed him outside.  He then opened that door like three more times.  He decided that we needed a chain on that door.  So off they went to Home Depot and right away he installed the ever popular chain to that door.  Now I don't mind that he put it up, I just thought it was funny that he thought to do that.  I just fear this summer while I am working full time that all doors will have chains,  the furniture will be bolted to the floor, and everything else will be secured some way shape or form.  Luke isn't bad and doesn't do bad things, he is just busy and you must constantly watch him.

On Friday, at the babysitter he took a hair brush and hit Joey in the face with it.  He got in big trouble with the babysitter.  She slapped his hand.  I ask Luke if he hit Joey in the face with a hair brush, Luke said "I don't know!"  I then ask him if he got his hand slapped, he responded with "I don't know!"  Joey would totally have told on himself.  Luke can't remember.  I love it.

No comments: