Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday parties and parades

This morning I got off work at 8am and headed to Joey's school for the preschool yard sale.  I didn't see much of anything so I left without spending a dime.  I came home spent a few minutes with the boys and headed to sleep.
I was woke up at 1:15 by Luke, who opened the door to tell me that Joey hurt him and Daddy said no.  I still am not sure what was going on, but everyone was mad at Luke.  So I got up and took Luke to Target.  At Target, he showed me he had the "I wants".  He wanted everything he saw including a little sundress that was pink.  He got nothing. 
We came home and got Kevin and Joey so we could head to Sophie's birthday party.  She is in Joey's class at school.  She had a wonderful birthday party at a really fun place in Gulf Breeze.  Both boys had a blast.
On the way home there was a parade tonight in downtown Pensacola.  Of course, we couldn't miss a parade.  So we hung out and went to the parade.  The boys had a blast.  Joey said that it was the best parade he has ever been to.

No comments: