Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A wet day

Today has been a wonderful day. Joey and I were invited to an end of the year celebration at Mrs. Nancy's house today. It was a swim party and lunch. All the kids had a wonderful time. I had 4 parents come up to me and tell me how polite and mannerly Joey is. Before we left he went to Mrs. Nancy and said "The next time you have a party I will for sure be at it. Because this was a wonderful party." Mrs. Nancy had 2 of her daughter and one of her daughter's boyfriend over as life guards. He also thanked them for being so nice to watch him and keep him safe. I didn't prompt him at all.
Joey was the first kid in the pool.

For some reason the kids loved the hot tub.

The gang at the pool.


A wonderful lunch of pizzaThe boys sat at one table.

Joey and 3 lovely ladies in the hot tub.

This is a pillow case with everyone's hand prints.
It says
Now I lay me down to sleep
I'll count these hands
instead of sheeo
And always remember
The friends I made
When I was at
St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool.
When we were done at the party we had to go get Luke. He was at the babysitters. He was allowed to come to Mrs. Nancy's house, but Joey didn't want him to go. I think it is good for Joey to have some times like this. I also think that when Luke goes to St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool and gets to do these things it will mean more.
I came home and washed a dog and then the boys played in the hose
Playing in the hose.

Luke is screaming "Spray me Joe Joe!"

They decided to get dressed and use the Clifford.

Even wet you can drive a JEEP.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Is it all right to be jealous that the kids got to sit in the hot tub and I didn't? Hee, hee. Looks like fun Andrea as usual!