Saturday, May 23, 2009

Things are changing

First I would like to start by saying that my $1000 headache is finally gone.  I figure with ER, Urgent Care, Family Doctor, loss of work, medicines and CT scan, we have lost $1000 over this.  That doesn't include all the money that our insurance has paid for my head to stop hurting.

Joey has been practicing on whistling and now he can do it.  He is super excited.  If a boy (Joey) eats 3/4 of a watermelon in one day, it does bad things to a boy's gut.

Luke no longer calls himself "Nuke", he is now "Luke".  Luke insisted that he needed tennis shoes, because "Cool guys were tennis shoes."  I am in trouble at 2 he knows he wants to be cool.

Kev is ready for school to be out.  He is tired.  The whole house including Kev took a nap today.

No comments: