Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Today at Joey's school they had a Mother's Day Tea.  It was a very lovely morning.  Joey was so excited to take me to school with him.
The cookies and tea/lemonade
My little kitty cat
Looking out the window
Joey and me
Joey loved the cookies
My gifts
Mrs. Nancy read this out loud.  Joey filled in the Bold areas
This is my Mom Andrea Dawn Turner
she is 44 years old.
My mom is prettiest today because I love her.
and she is funny when she tickles my brother.
She likes to make eggs.
My mom always says "I love you."
This is the picture he drew for me.
The beautiful stepping stone.

Me and my stepping stone and pretty pin.  The pedals are Joey's fingerprints.
I think this is neat.
Joey and me.  I needed my visor on.
Thanks Mrs. Nancy for a wonderful event.

3 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

So very sweet! Can I just say there is no way on God's green earth that you are 44?!!? Surely that was a typo! Have a happy mother's day!

Turner Family said...

When he says thirty and forty they sound the same. So the teacher thought he said 44.
One of the other kids said that their mom was 400.

Beth said...

Looks like a blast. Love that Joey is looking out the window like cats do.

Chris's school just makes a project for Mom and Dad. The celebrate the family instead. That is really cool that Joey's school celebrates both parents at different times.