Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exciting day


This morning we took the boat out. I am happy to report I caught many catfish, all very small. Luke caught his very first fish, it was a very small catfish. I helped him hook it and then he wouldn't get close to the fishing rod, I reeled it in. Joey caught his first fish completely unassisted, it was a small catfish. Kevin caught nothing.
Then this afternoon we went to Tae Kwon Do to find out the results of his testing on Monday. I am happy to report that Joey is a
Yellow Belt.

Testing
More Testing
Stretching today
Mrs. Poff teaching Joey how to receive an award. She told him that he might be president one day and would need to know how to accept an award.
With all the black belts that helped him get a yellow belt.
Patrick and Joey. This is Joey's best friend.
Joey and Mrs. Poff, he thinks she is the best.

1 comment:

Jill Ann said...

Yellow is his color! At least for a few months. Big day for all! This is what it is all about!