Monday, August 24, 2009

The big day is here

Today is Joey's big day at school. He started kindergarten. I can't believe it. Luke is so sad. He almost cried at Joey's school. He kept saying "I want to go with Joe Joe! I don't want to be 2, I want to be 5!" Since we have been home, I haven't been able to get him to do anything. He is just sitting quietly on the couch. This boy is never ever quiet. This is going to be a long day today for him. I hope I can get him to take a nap early so when we pick Joey up he can just spend time with him.
Happy Luke eating his breakfast.
The two men ready for their 1st day of school. Notice Joey has tie shoes on.
Here the big boy is.
Joey in his place of honor in his class room. 22 kids in his class.
The very sad Luke. The thumb hasn't left his mouth much this morning.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

I can't wait to hear how the first day went! Were you sad?