Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Luke's World

Luke's world is full of fun and laughter. He also keeps me laughing lots. He can get the most serious look on his face and tell you the funniest things ever.
Karen and GB sent to boy's some money. They wanted Joey to be able to pick some clothes out for school. Well Luke needed shoes really bad. His tennis shoes he has been wearing are size 8 and when I sized him today he is in a size 9 with a little room to grow. He picked out these shoes with a soccer ball, a basketball, and football. He said "These are the prettiest shoes I have ever seen!"
I was putting him down for a nap and said to him that he wanted to take a nap so that he could play with Joey when he gets home. Luke said "I don't like to play with Joey, he is too loud for me!" Anyone that knows my two sons, knows that Luke is the louder kid.
He absolutely loves cheese puffs, blueberry pancakes, bacon, ice tea, potato chips, and popsicles. No day is complete without most of the foods on this list. The other day we were out of bacon and he said "I need bacon! I can't get enough bacon! Please go buy bacon today at Walmart." When we go to the grocery store he always asks me to buy him two things the beloved cheese puffs and meat. Yeah he loves meat.
He got time out yesterday for throwing a book. During his time he kept yelling "I will be nice!" Then after his time out he told me exactly what he did to get it time and said he was sorry. So about 10 minutes later he comes holding the book that he threw and said "Mommy, I sorry I threw this book. I was just joking!"

No comments: