I took a very excited Luke David to buy some new shoes today. He says these are the prettiest shoes he has ever seen in his life. He wanted me to take a picture of him in them. I tried several times and the result was the same every single time, a blurred mess. He couldn't hold still because he was so excited about them. So finally I sat him down and just took a picture of these beautiful shoes.
He also went to Kohl's in underwear and had no accidents while we were gone. When we got home I told him the exciting news and he started jumping up and down and yelling "Hooray!" When all of the sudden he was jumping in a puddle of pee. He was so shocked. I told him his trip was still a win and we would just blame it on excitement.
1 comment:
Cool shoes! woo hoo! glad luke likes to shop :-)
Post a Comment