Sunday, August 2, 2009

Funnies from my boys.

Luke has been talking about "sexy". It started with him telling me I was sexy, to Tinker Bell being sexy, and finally that I need to take a shower so I would be sexy.
Tonight the boys were in bed and making a lot of noise. So Kev knocked on the door hoping to quiet them down, but instead they said "What was that?" Then Joey in a very innocent voice said "Who is it?" I couldn't help but laugh and Kevin yelled at me for laughing.
Luke dropped a popsicle outside today. He came in the house and said "Mommy, I cannot eat this. It is nasty!"
At lunch Luke said the blessing "God is good, God is good, God is good. A man! Who is the man?"
Joey ask Kevin today "When we have another kid, will you make him a bed too?"

I do spend a lot of time laughing at them. They are the funniest people I know.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

love it :-) They do say the darndest things!