We are packed and ready to go. We will be leaving first thing in the morning. Anthony, we will see how things are going when we hit Nashville. On the way home, we are in a rush because Kev has to come back to return to work.
I am super excited because I will get to see my niece. She will turn 1 on August 10th, I will be seeing her on the 8th. I have lots of neat gifts for her.
Joey keeps telling us that we don't need to leave until next weekend. He is sort of a home body. Doesn't seem like he would be, but he loves his home. Luke likes to go, so he'll probably be happy to get away for a few days.
We are bringing 1 watermelon with us. I have one more that is super close and will be checking it in the morning, but I just don't think it will be ready.
1 comment:
Hope that you guys are having a great vacation! We can't wait to see pictures esp with your niece in them :-)
Post a Comment