Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Without a computer

Luke got extremely dirty at Old Man's Cave.
My sweet boys after we were at Old Man's Cave.
Mom, Me, Aunt Sue, Luke and Joey
Joey was amazed that Aunt Sue's front yard was corn.
Luke was amazed that he could just run and run at Aunt Sue's house. Joey at Old Man's Cave pretending to be a bat.
Me and the boys. We never found the old man.


Got home and tried to charge up the laptop and it wouldn't. So I took it in today and they feel that it is a bad battery. It will take up to 4 days before the man can look at it. So pictures and posts will be few and far between until I get the Apple back. I am currently borrowing Kev's computer from work. It is extremely slow.


I will add the pictures from my Aunt Sue's house and Old Man's Cave.

No comments: