Thursday, August 21, 2008

Why would I need sleep???

So since Saturday someone at this house has been sick to their tummy. We thought everyone was over it yesterday. I took Luke and Joey to the babysitter this morning. It was no time and the babysitter called and said Luke was sick he had really bad diarrhea. She said he was crying and just seem to feel bad. I went got him. He went down for a nap at around 11 and got up at 2pm. Since he has been with me he has had no diarrhea and he doesn't seem to feel bad. He went down for a nap without lunch, but ate some macaroni and cheese and a popsicle after his nap.

I have to work tonight and well I went down after Luke and was afraid I wouldn't hear him so I didn't sleep well. So tonight will be a long night.

No comments: