Luke is getting so big. Just in the last several days have I noticed a huge difference. He is his mother's son. He keeps learning new words, but it seems his words revolve around food. He says Apple, Banana, cookie, watermelon, juice, bread, popsicle and candy pretty well. The other day he was playing in his room and he went to the bathroom so he he gather up the supplies about 20 diapers and put them in his bed where I change his diaper and came to get me. He was so happy to say "See!" and was pointing at his bed. He talks about Joe frequently also.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My boys
Luke is getting so big. Just in the last several days have I noticed a huge difference. He is his mother's son. He keeps learning new words, but it seems his words revolve around food. He says Apple, Banana, cookie, watermelon, juice, bread, popsicle and candy pretty well. The other day he was playing in his room and he went to the bathroom so he he gather up the supplies about 20 diapers and put them in his bed where I change his diaper and came to get me. He was so happy to say "See!" and was pointing at his bed. He talks about Joe frequently also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment