Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sleep I must do

Today I need to get as much sleep as I can. I work tonight. Then tomorrow at 9:30 I must have Joey at St. Paul's Lutheran Church for orientation. So the plan is Kev will drop the boys off at Mrs. Kristie's tomorrow morning like normal. I will come home from work and get myself ready and get the needed paperwork. I will pick Joey up at 9am. I will just call when I get there, so Luke doesn't see me and think he can leave also. Then I will take Joey to orientation. We will stop get some lunch, then I will drop him back off at Mrs. Kristie's house. I will head home for some much needed sleep, so I can return to work on Friday night.
We are watching Gustav and hoping that it isn't that bad. I did talk to Joey about it a little this morning. He is suppose to start school on Tuesday, but I am sure that if this storm is going to be here and bad then it will be canceled. He will be heart broken.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Does it look like it is going to hit ya'll hard? I hate all those crazy storms! Hope you guys are safe :-)