Today has been a different. We got up and worked outside. We have been cleaning up the backyard so that things won't get blown down. I got the lawn mowed.
Then the boys went down for a nap. Kev decided that he would take Joey to see the Star Wars Movie today. They were going to go tomorrow, but he was afraid that the weather wouldn't be good enough to go.
I got the pleasure to stay home with Luke. He started talking to me. We talked about all sort of things. He said words and phrases such as bird, Oh bad, poo, what's that, cat, meow, dog, window, people, apple. Some of these words were new for today. The other day when we were at Walmart he said "Oh fire truck!" Yeah there was a fire truck in front of walmart.
Speaking of the fire truck. While we were in Walmart shopping we saw the fire men. Joey had his black spiderman costume on and he pretended to shoot webs at the fire men. I said "Oh Joey, you shot webs at those firemen, that wasn't nice. I sure hope there won't be a fire soon, because they won't be able to move fast." Joey then explained "When Peter Parker wears the black costume he is a little bad and the black costume make me a little bad also."
No comments:
Post a Comment