Today has been one of those crazy days. We took Luke shopping for new bedding. With my shoulder still bothering me, we decided to move Luke to a mattress and box springs on the floor. This week we are going to go buy the mattress and box springs. So today we took him and he picked out a new bedspread. Joey tried to talk him into Spiderman or Superman or The Hulk, but Luke is his own man. Luke knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted a Sports theme bedspread. He kept saying "Ball! Ball!"
This afternoon I put some more Over and Out down so that we don't have fire ants. I have to put it down in March and then they start appearing again about now. So I put it down again.
This evening I cooked a pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, carrots, and asparagus. We had some bread also. Now hear lately Joey is trying to get us to cook something different or eat no dinner at all and then wants to snack all evening. Kev decided that tonight was the night to put a stop to it. He ate his bread with butter, he choked done a small bite of tenderloin and screamed and cried that he hates carrots. He sat there for an hour then was put in the bath and to bed. In his bed and proceed to cry and scream and throw a terrible fit until I went in and let him have it. Since then he has been very quiet. No he didn't take a nap so that is the other issue.
Luke seems as if he still isn't feeling right. Today he has been messing with his ear some. He has been fussy and he also didn't take a nap. So I plan to take him to the doctor tomorrow.
1 comment:
Chris does the same thing at dinner. We actually got rid of almost all of the junk food because of it.
Most nights if he doesn't eat dinner we send him straight to bed. It isn't a big deal because during the summer we eat dinner so late that I am usually putting them in the bath when dinner is finished.
It is frustrating though. Hope Joey does better today!
Post a Comment