1.) Yesterday, I ask him if he was going to miss his Grandpa and he said yeah. Then I ask him if he would miss Patty and he said no. I thought he missed understood so I ask again. He ran around with her all week. Once again he told me no. I ask him why and he told me "She fights me!" Apparently yesterday morning she made him get his diaper changed. After Joey told me the whole story. Luke then said "I don't like people that fight me like that!"
2.) Before Christmas, we went to Sacred Heart Hospital to see Santa Claus. Tonight we drove by Sacred Heart and Luke said "Where Santa Claus?" I told him it was so hot that he could be here right now. He said that his house.
3.) He was playing with a watch today, he said "Here is my tattoo!"
4.) He talks about going to the Gulf side when we say the beach.
Now we will discuss Joey
1.) He is all into numbers right now, so he wants to count everything or give a number to everything. We leave for Charlotte on Saturday, he says it will take 300 years to get there.
2.) He loves the word "delicate" so he has been using it often and correctly. ie "I have 2 delicate Blue Angel models, that Luke shouldn't touch!"
3.) He is excited about vacation, he kind of understands what that is. He keeps telling Luke, "It is really cool we will stay in a hotel for like 100 years."
4.) We have been doing simple addition with him and he is really good at it. I tried subtraction with him today. I said Joey what is 2-1, his answer was 1, but then he said "I was thinking it might be 300, but I didn't know how."
1 comment:
hee,hee! i love how little minds work :-)
Post a Comment