Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The adventures continue
I have been missing out on all the fun stuff that the boys are showing Grandpa Turner and Patty. I am working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week, someone has to support this family. Of course the adventures have continued on without me. Yesterday they went to Lulu's for lunch and then Luke came home and crashed and Joey headed to the beach for swimming. Joey ended up spending the night with Grandpa and Patty. This morning they got up and headed to the Blue Angel Practice and then to the TT Wentworth Museum and lunch at Seville Quarter. They are currently at Tae Kwon Do. I think Patty and Grandpa are really seeing Pensacola this time. I think tomorrow they are going to take the boat out, but I am not sure.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still cant get over how BIG the boys are !!!
Post a Comment