The boys started their weekend on Thursday with a parade. They were celebrating 450 years of Pensacola, we love the Fiesta of Five Flags. I headed to work.
Luke and his bunny, that he got from the parade. Yeah he has a black eye.
My pirate
They had a blast at the parade
Luke is totally beat up right now, black eye, a bruise on his ear that we have no idea how he got and a rope burn on his neck thanks to his brother.
Joey and Happy ready for a walk. Happy use to be mine, but I gave him to Joey.
After church we came home, I packed a picnic and Kev got the canoe ready. Joey and Kevin are looking for terrapin turtles. Apparently, the number of turpentine turtles are really low and they are trying to make them endangered. So they took the canoe out. Luke and I went to play in the sand at the beach.
1 comment:
looks like a great day! your church has a cry room? i want one installed at my house!
Post a Comment