Friday when I got off of work, I came home and tried to sleep. Luke kept telling me to get up. He wanted me to go fishing with him. So I agreed to fishing. It had been years since I had been fishing. So we went out I ended up catching some very small fish, but they still count a redfish, catfish and sea trout. No one else catch anything, but in the morning before we went out Grandpa and Patty took the boat out and Patty caught some fish. After fishing we went to Peg Leg Pete's for lunch and at that point I was so awake it would do me no good at all to leave. So I went swimming at the pool. Then Kev and I left. I came home slept for a little while. Then we headed back out there with clothes for the boys. They spent the night at the beach with Grandpa. They ended up going to Flounder's for dinner. From the phone conversation everyone had a blast.
Since we were boyless, Kev and I went to Crab Trap for dinner. I got the most amazing fish I had ever had in my life. After dinner we went to The Melting Pot for dessert. It was great.
This morning, the boys are up and well rested and ready to fish.
1 comment:
thumbs up for an unexpected date night!! glad you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment