I told Kev that we use to have a mouse when I was younger that would get out of his cage and put himself back in the cage. Of course, I sort of got the crazy look with that one. We searched for him, but no luck. Then around 9:15, I saw him. He was fine, but I couldn't get to him. I told Joey that I saw Alvin and he was fine. He said "Mom can I pray for Alvin?" I told him he could. So he was lying in bed praying "Dear God, please help Alvin get back to his cage safely I love him so much. Please don't let my dogs eat him. Winnie is a good girl and Wonder Mutt wouldn't like the taste of him. Please help him out of trouble."
We put his cage on the floor and put snacks out for him to help get him back to his cage. At 11:30, I got up to go to the bathroom and I heard him. He was back in his cage running on his wheel. We will have a very happy boy in the morning.
2 comments:
That is really funny. Glad he came back.
My friend used to make clicking noises next to her gerbils cage. One time one got out she made the clicking noise and it came right over to her!
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment