We headed to Chick-fil-a for the Pirate and Princess party. All kids that dressed-up got a free milkshake. Luke had his pirate costume on just long enough to get his free chocolate milkshake and then he was back to Luke. When I was getting in his costume, he kept telling me "Luke, no pirate!"Luke loves this Moo

He just couldn't resist hugging this Baby Moo. Yeah, he can say Cow, but apparently thinks the words are interchangeable.

Joey decided to get his picture taken with the Milkshake Princesses and the Pirate.

Afterwards Kevin was feeling so well, so we came home. The boys and I went outside for a little while. Then I brought them in the house and gave them bathes. Yeah, they need a bath every single day. Afterwards, Kev was asleep on the couch so we headed to Target to get Father's Day and sparklers. While we were at Target we had a small situation. Apparently, Luke dropped his blanket. I figured this out when I went to check-out. We walked all over the store and Luke is saying "Where my blankie?" Joey is not helping the situation, he is saying "Luke, I am sure someone stole it! I think it is gone forever!" Finally I ask at Costume Service, this really nice lady said "Well I don't have a blue blanket, but I do have a blue blankie that I am sure is very loved." Luke cuddled with his loved blankie in the car and fell asleep.
Sparklers are great!!!

Daddy and Joey doing sparklers.

1 comment:
that's awesome that Chick fil a did that! I LOVE that place :-) We went every saturday while ben was gone. looks like the kids had a great time!!
Post a Comment