Picked Joey up and he was super excited. He had a wonderful day. He got to meet the Cowboy and he got to ride a horse. Here are a few pictures of him dressed up in his cowboy gear with his hobby horse that he made at school, he named it "Whitey and Blacky". I love his cowboy hat that he made at school also.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
More Cowboy Day and the events of yesterday
Picked Joey up and he was super excited. He had a wonderful day. He got to meet the Cowboy and he got to ride a horse. Here are a few pictures of him dressed up in his cowboy gear with his hobby horse that he made at school, he named it "Whitey and Blacky". I love his cowboy hat that he made at school also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome! I can't wait until Kendall is old enough to understand all of it. Looks like Joey had fun!
Love it! I am going to remember the green toilet water next year!
Chris missed his party yesterday because he was sick.
Post a Comment