Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Daddy's not home in bed!


Kev left yesterday for his week long trip to Key Largo with his students from Pine Forest.  I had worked the night before and got very little sleep Friday because Mrs. Kristie had to go to the doctor, so I had to pick the boys up at 1:30.  Thankfully, Frannie came to the house very early on Saturday and stayed with the boys until 4pm.  I got some rest.  
The rest of the evening, I got to hear poor pathetic Luke tell me his Daddy wasn't home.  So we left the house and ran around some.  When we got home he went to bed.  All was fine with him until 2am.  He woke up, he was crying.  He wanted to go to sleep in my bed.  When I got him in there he says "My daddy's not home in bed!"  It took me like 20 minutes to get him back to sleep.
When we got up this morning, I told them I'd take them for donuts.  Luke said "No, my daddy eats donuts!"  He was really upset until he got to leave him a message on his phone.
The rest of the day hasn't been as bad for him.  We went to the Naval Air Museum this afternoon for a few hours.  That is like the perfect place for any boy, especially Luke.  Joey likes it, but Luke loves it.
Joey was being the pilot
Luke is the best pilot ever.  He said "I fly airplane high!"
Joey was very impressed with this.  He thought it was so cool that his hand print was just there.
Luke drawing for a minute
While Luke prefers piloting, Joey seemed to really enjoy playing with these aircraft carriers.
Luke as a Blue Angel Pilot.  He says he doesn't want to fly this plane.  He picked out about 30 other planes that he says he will fly.

No comments: