Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing outside can be dangerous.

Luke played outside all day long.  I told him to come so we could go get Joey.  He screamed "No!" and running he went.  Some how he pulled a Cinder block down and this is what his ankle looked like just minutes after.  He cried a lot.  I wanted to cry for him.  He said "Me not go back outside!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just bruised? Can he still walk? It looks awful.

Turner Family said...

I think it is just bruised. He is walking on it. At first he limped on it, but now he is walking normal on it. At first, I thought he was going to need a cast.
I just got off the phone and my grandma broke her hip.

2003beachbunch said...

oh my gosh OW!! Poor little guy. Hope he is doing better now!