Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interesting week

This week has been interesting.  Joey didn't go to school Monday or Tuesday, his allergies were making him feel really bad.  He has actually spent most of the time on the couch watching tv.  Anyone that know Joey knows that he does watch tv, but while playing something else and would never watch tv for 5-6 hours straight.  I did take him to the doctor yesterday to make sure it wasn't something more than his allergies, which it was not.

Luke has been having a runny nose and cough, but he feels fine.  If he does feel bad, you'd never know it.  He has run and played and talked none stop.  He just says anything and everything now. If you give him something no matter how big or small he uses the same phrase "Thank you for!"  This is one of my favorite phrases that he says and I will be sad when it leaves.  For 2 days he started calling me "Mommy" but has decided that he would rather call me "Momma"  so I am back to being his "Momma".  I must admit I do love hearing "Momma!"  I always told Kev that I wanted to be a "Momma".  This morning we got some pictures of the boys on the ponies at Cowboy day at Joey's school, Luke thought it was so funny.  He said "Joe Joe on neigh make me laugh!"  Finally it is raining here today and Luke told me "Me no like rain outside."  I am not sure where he likes rain.
Here are a few more Luke phrases that we hear often.
"I want Elmo tea juice, please!"  This means he wants some tea in his Elmo cup.
"I want pan cakes, please!"
"Daddy's cake home!"
"Joe Joe play with me!"
"I want to hold Momma!"  He says this when he wants me told hold him.
"I want to sit on Momma lap!"
"I play outside, please!"
"I see bus!"
"I want that car!"
"I want that bike!"
"I want snack!"

No comments: