Since Kev is away we are having kid friendly meals everyday. Yesterday was chicken nugget day. Tonight was pizza night. We made a homemade pizza. The boys helped. Both boys were super excited to help, but they weren't as excited to eat it. It was super yummy, but they wanted to eat the strawberries that I bought at Publix today. Yesterday I bought 2 pounds of strawberries, I thought it looked like a huge amount. They finished them before we went to bed last night, then Joey was upset that he couldn't have any in his lunch. I bought 4 pounds today. They have polished off 2 pounds today, I did put some in Joey's lunch for tomorrow. Joey wanted more, but I told him we were out. I was truly afraid that we would have none my tonight.
Luke has at least 2 times in the day that he cries for Kev. He isn't as pathetic as he was on Sunday. He is getting better with talking to him on the phone.
1 comment:
That stinks the boys are having such a hard time. Hang in there, only a couple more days.
Post a Comment