Turner Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Forgot



I picked Joey up from school today and I was told he had a bad day.  That he didn't feel good.  I am really not sure why they didn't call me, I would have come to get him.  When I picked him up he looked awful.  I took him home and he took a short nap.  He got up and wanted to go to Taekwondo.  I first I said no, but then I decided that he went to school and he thought he felt good enough.
When we got to Taekwondo, Mrs. Poff said that they forgot to give him a trophy.  He got 3rd place for something.  He was thrilled.  He gets to keep this trophy forever and ever.  He says he feels fine now and that the trophy helps keep him feeling well.

Posted by Turner Family at 6:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Turner Family
This is just a way for us to update friends and family with our life.
View my complete profile

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Turner Family

Friends pages

  • Heather
  • Lundy Family
  • Sue's
  • robertsons family
  • Rinella Family
  • Courtney cooks
  • Erica
  • Katrina
  • Beth
  • Barclay Family
  • Beach Family

My Joey

My Joey
soccer star

My Luke

My Luke

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (32)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2009 (155)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Boys, God Bless Me!
      • Luke and I
      • Sure sign of Spring
      • Forgot
      • Interesting week
      • The Gulf Coast Martial Arts Tournament
      • More Cowboy Day and the events of yesterday
      • Cowboy day
      • A missed momma
      • Don't believe everything you are told
      • ER again
      • Playing outside can be dangerous.
      • Renaissance Faire
      • Home Again
      • Some boys are outside kind of guys
      • Student of the week for Poff Taekwondo
      • Pizza night
      • My Daddy's not home in bed!
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (219)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (31)

Joey


Luke


Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.