Daddy made it home today at 2pm. The boys were super excited to see him. He looks tired. Tomorrow he will have the boys in the morning while I get my hair colored.
You are too kind on the pinewood cars. I felt so bad for my little guys but they made them with their own hands. Don't you feel like superwoman after being alone with the kids for a week?! I like the challenge deep down. Goofy, I know. I always have to paint or remodel while Cornell is gone also!
3 comments:
You are too kind on the pinewood cars. I felt so bad for my little guys but they made them with their own hands. Don't you feel like superwoman after being alone with the kids for a week?! I like the challenge deep down. Goofy, I know. I always have to paint or remodel while Cornell is gone also!
I think you should hit a spa after you get your hair done!
I told Ken that I wanted to go to a spa after he was gone for a month. I'm still waiting!
Glad Kevin made it home.
Glad Keving made it home safe and sound!
Congrats to Joey on student of the month!!
Post a Comment