Turner Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cowboy day

Today is Cowboy day at Joey's school.  So Luke and I were allowed to stick around and ride the pony and meet Cowboy Bob.
I have been asking Luke everyday if he would ride a horse and over and over again, he has told me that he wouldn't ride a horse.  Today he got up and changed his mind.  So we waited around so he could ride a pony.  He would be one of the first ones to get on and he watched many kids get on the ponies.  Finally he got the nerve up and got on the pony.  He seemed to enjoy his time with the pony.
Joey will get to ride on the pony later on probably around 11:30.  Someone is taking pictures of all the students today.
Luke and Cowboy Bob
I got on the pony
I will go on a ride.
I am a pro at this.
I like this.
Posted by Turner Family at 10:39 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brave boys! I know Chris would never ride a pony! I am not sure about Ryan but he copies everything his brother does so he would probably cry too!

March 18, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Turner Family said...

I didn't think Luke would do it. He has been telling me for weeks that he wouldn't. The last time he got close to a horse, he refused to get on and before that he got on and cried and cried.

March 18, 2009 at 12:19 PM
2003beachbunch said...

Look at Luke go! He looks like a pro!

March 18, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Turner Family
This is just a way for us to update friends and family with our life.
View my complete profile

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Turner Family

Friends pages

  • Heather
  • Lundy Family
  • Sue's
  • robertsons family
  • Rinella Family
  • Courtney cooks
  • Erica
  • Katrina
  • Beth
  • Barclay Family
  • Beach Family

My Joey

My Joey
soccer star

My Luke

My Luke

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (32)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2009 (155)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Boys, God Bless Me!
      • Luke and I
      • Sure sign of Spring
      • Forgot
      • Interesting week
      • The Gulf Coast Martial Arts Tournament
      • More Cowboy Day and the events of yesterday
      • Cowboy day
      • A missed momma
      • Don't believe everything you are told
      • ER again
      • Playing outside can be dangerous.
      • Renaissance Faire
      • Home Again
      • Some boys are outside kind of guys
      • Student of the week for Poff Taekwondo
      • Pizza night
      • My Daddy's not home in bed!
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (219)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (31)

Joey


Luke


Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.