Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boys, God Bless Me!


I love my boys more than I ever knew possible.  I also can tell you that they think of the craziest mean things to do to each other and think it is funny.  I know that I have not even seen everything and I will never understand the things they do.  Of course, if someone else tries to pick on Luke, Joey would defend him to the end and vice versa.  Mrs. Poff was telling me that her grandsons use to come to her house and throw pine cones at each other and laugh about it.  Today I watched Joey and Luke biting each other's feet and they laughed and laughed.  I know that they were hurting each other, but neither one ever acted like it hurt.  I think if I had a girl first and then two boys I would be freaking out all the time.  I don't let them kill each other, but if they are laughing what can a mother do, but let the two boys enjoy each other.
Then I get them all dressed up to see the Easter Bunny and they look as if they are perfect.
I was trying to get a picture of them, but they couldn't stop picking on each other


My perfect boys.  They are very excited to be dressed alike.  Kev thinks that is terrible.
Tomorrow I will post a picture of the boys with the Easter Bunny.  It is super cute.  Kev will scan the picture tomorrow at school and send it to me.

Luke figured out that I was washing his blanket.  He told me "Get my blankie, now"

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

I love matching outfits too but I am quite sure that our kids will one day hate us for it :-)