Today is my day to rest so I can work tonight. Luke left with Kev so that he could go to Mrs. Kristie's house. I will take Joey to school and then come home and rest. Then go back and pick him up. He has been sleeping a long time after school. He gets in the car and says he isn't tired, but his voice is weak and I had to carry him in from the car yesterday.
Today at school he does Stretch and Grow. This is like their version of Gym class. I think he is going to come home really excited about this. Yesterday they went to the church for a Bible lesson. He also did his Show and Tell yesterday, he took his Black Spyderman costume in.
One of the boys yesterday called him Snotty Face, because he has a cold and has a lot of snot. Well Joey said that he didn't like that at all. He said he won't say mean things like that to other kids. Then he told me the boy who said that to him is one of his good friends.
This weekend on Sunday we are surprising the boys and taking them to Mobile for Sesame Street Live. They are going to love it.
Luke is keeping me very busy, not so much when Joey is away, but when Joey is home. He has been awful when Joey is around. I think he is mad at Joey for going to school or something. Because yesterday he would listen and be so good as long as Joey was away, but when Joey was home he was terrible. Before school the other day he went up to Joey for no reason and pushed him down with all his might. After we picked Joey up I said don't you want to give Joey a hug. Luke looked at me and said very loudly "NO!" I took Luke with Mom's Club to Pizza Hut for lunch. He ate 3 pieces of pizza, peaches and pudding. He was an angel. Then we picked Joey up and he must have had time out a million times and again I put him to bed at 6pm.
1 comment:
Chris was so tired after school last year too. That is one of the main reasons we held him out of kindergarten! School for him does not start until Monday so I will see how he is this year.
I hope Luke starts dealing better with the change. I feel bad for you and at the same time I am keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't happen with Ryan.
It is so great that we have kids the same age.
Post a Comment