Joey's class is known as The Shining Stars. Last week he made this t-shirt at school with stars all over it. He decided to wear it today to school. It has yellow stars all over it.
I just can't believe how much he is learning. Yesterday we were in the car and he counted to 6 in Spanish and then he ask "Mom, what's next?" I was no help. Then after we dropped off Luke he starting saying The Pledge of Allegiance of America. He is constantly telling us knew facts. The other day he said "I got in a little trouble, I am not suppose to run in the hall." His job yesterday was the calendar helper. Today he is in charge of the lights. He can't wait till he is in charge of the flag.
This week as been a completely different week with Luke. Last week I thought I might never make it alone with him. This week we have laughed and had tons of fun. He has been hugging on me. He is a very sweet little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment