Luke fell asleep in the car on the way to get Joey. I found Diane, Lily's mom, and she volunteered to go get Joey for me while Luke slept. I get Joey in the car and he throws a fit over not getting his Bingo prize. You know it is some really cheap piece of plastic. He cries so hard that he wakes Luke, so I just walked him back in the school. His teacher was like what are you doing back. I told her that he had to get his Bingo prize. I told her that it was super important. She couldn't believe he still remembered. Apparently, she told them that their prizes from Bingo would be in their backpacks. She missed Joey's backpack, so they were going to put his in his cubby.
Joey got a package yesterday from Granny with shorts in it. Luke got a package from Granny today with shorts and 2 shirts. I got a package from Granny today and I was sure it was something for the boys, but it was for me. She got me 3 pair of shorts and 2 shirts. I was so excited and thankful. Thanks Mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment