Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wonder Mutt and our New Bedroom

Kev painted a lot in our room.  I am really not sure how he got everything done that he did with company, the boys, Wonder Mutt's surgery, and me driving him crazy.  I think it is great.


Wonder Mutt had a growth removed from his chest on Monday.  Last spring we noticed a black area on his chest it wasn't raised it was just black.  Then about 3 months ago it started really growing.  It was removed Monday and now he has a penrose drain in place.  He seems to be doing very well today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary and Hope send their best to Wonder Mutt.

AB

PS - Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great!

2003beachbunch said...

I hope that wonder mutt is feeling better and better. How horrible! Was it cancerous? Poor doggy.
Your room looks great as well :-)

Turner Family said...

No it wasn't cancerous, but they felt it would continue to grow. He is running around like nothing happened to him and he still has the drain till Monday.