Yesterday we took some fudge that I made to the neighbors. Joey got to knock on the door and hand the neighbors the fudge. He loved doing it. He thinks we should make hot fudge all the time. It was just fudge, but Joey kept saying it was hot fudge. He did a wonderful job.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Bribery
This year the boys were allowed to pick out a gift for each other. Joey picked out an Elmo bath toy and Luke picked out a Spiderman costume. This morning when Joey got up he screamed it is Christmas Eve, I want a present. I bribed them, I told them if they could get their room and the playroom picked up I would let them open each other's gifts this morning. Joey was a cleaning machine. So around 10am the rooms were picked up enough that they could open the presents that they had picked out for each other. They each were super happy with what they got. So Joey has run around here dressed as Spiderman and Elmo hasn't left Luke's side. The playroom has stayed clean, their room has stayed clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment