Wonder Mutt's incision is doing well. I have been cleaning his drain and the first day a lot of stuff came out, now nothing. He seems to be feeling his normal self. He actually has been running and seems happier than he has for a few months. Maybe this thing hurt him more than he let on. I thought Winnie would be sad the other day, when Wonder Mutt was gone all day long. She acted like he didn't know he was gone. Maybe she is dumber than we had thought.
The evening of his surgery he did a lot of squeaking and acted like he hurt a little. The next morning he seemed fine. He is running and eating and only after I clean the area does he even act like he knows it is there. Hopefully when the drain comes out on Monday, he will feel even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment