Pretending to be Indiana Jones
I love eating breakfast outside with my boys. We had cinnamon toast and Luke ate 4 pieces while Joey couldn't finish one.
I love it when my car is clean and I always say it will never get that dirty again, but it always does.
I love that Joey is so interested in watching things grow. I love that when we go to Home Depot he can find plants that he must have so he can watch them grow.
I love to watch Luke eat and enjoy his meals. I love that he likes and gets so much pleasure from a good meal.
I love to hear Luke say new words. We sort of missed this with Joey.
I love that my boys have blankets, but don't tell them. They get awful dirty and smell awful, but they are great to me and my boys.
I love watching Joey teach Luke about stuff. It can be something simple or sort of complex. Joey teaches him just like Kev would teach Joey.
I love pretending with Joey. He can pretend anything. He wants to experience everything in this world and thinks he can.
I peaches and the fact that I bought 7 peaches at 9am and Joey and Luke ate them all by 10:30. They just couldn't get enough.
I mostly love my boys and my husband who also falls into one of my boys.
1 comment:
Those are most definately great things to love Andrea!! Cute pictures :-)
Post a Comment