Saturday, May 17, 2008

A wonderful Saturday

This day has been full of firsts.  I worked the last two nights.  I rushed home and slept for a quick 2 hours and got up and went to the mother's day tea.  Now those of you that know me know that I am not a very girly girl and don't know much about tea and the sorts, but thought I wanted to go to this.  It was absolutely wonderful.  I had a wonderful time with my friends from MOMS Club.


Everyone at the Mother's Day Tea
This was my door prize.
After the tea I had to rush back to Pensacola to a park for the Fiesta of 5 Flags Kid's Treasure Hunt.  Joey participated in the 3-4 year old group and had a blast.  The kids had to find 10 silver coins and then they would turn them in for a bag of toys.  It was so fun to watch the kids get the coins.  Parents weren't allowed to help get the coins.



The kids in search of silver coins



1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Looks like tons of fun!