I am tired. The dogs were awake barking at God knows what at midnight last night and then my husband kept me up snoring. Finally at 3:30 AM I decided that I would go sleep in the living room and this was fine until 5:30 when Joey woke up crying over his sunburnt back. So when I don't get proper rested I get to the point where I want to cry also.
Right now it is quiet for a few minutes the clean and dry blankets were returned to their appropriate owners. Thus right now two boys are in heaven and could want nothing more from good old mom. I think I will daydream of a time when there was no boys and no noise and the only thing I had to worry about was myself and when I think about that time, I just get depressed. I think how boring that time was, how I couldn't laugh a million times a day about Spiderman or The Wiggles, I didn't get as many hugs, nor did I fix all the problems of the world just by a simple kiss. I guess I need those two little boys as much as they need me. I realize that as much I enjoy being a nurse, I enjoy being a mommy more. I also realize that we must take the good with the bad, so I wouldn't give up days of tears or days of cheers.
2 comments:
Oh no poor guy! I hate sunburns! I hope that he is feeling better.
It looks like you guys have been very busy lately! I love the swing set. Where did you get it? We are thinking about getting Annie one at some point...
All the best,
Anthony
Post a Comment