This seems to be what I get stuck doing every Monday. I work those 2 nights shifts and then I have no energy to get work done around here until Monday. By Monday, it is really bad so that is what I do. Clean, Clean, Clean and then clean some more. Of course, today is no different than any other Monday. Except, Luke puked in Joey's room so I am not only cleaning up the normal stuff but also puke. I was thankful that it was Monday and I wash sheets on Monday, so he didn't add that much work for me.
I won some Pelican baseball tickets for tonight. So I will be taking Joey to see the game. Kev and Luke will stay home.
Hopefully Luke will be feeling better because tomorrow we are suppose to go to a brunch with MOMS Club. Everyone knows that brunch is great when you can also play with the kids.
I will post pictures later of our boat ride yesterday. It was Luke's first boat ride and he loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment