Yesterday the boys got mail from GB. Just a little note, but enclosed was some money from BB. I needed to go to Walmart so each of the boys got a new toy. Now Joey knew right from the start he was going to get a Transformer. When we got there he soon changedd his mind for Iron Man. Joey picked out a million different toys for Luke, but Luke was able to get his own. He picked out a Nascar.
Joey and Iron Man
This is Luke stealing the Minnie Mouse cup from Joey. For some reason the boys fight over this cup. This is the cup that they both always want. I know if I had two they wouldn't want it at all.
Now Luke is drinking from it and you should almost be able to hear Joey squealing in the background.
Luke and his new toy
Both boys playing with their toys.
After this we headed outside. Joey was running all over the backyard being a Hero. He was protecting me and Luke from the evils of the world, because we surely didn't have time to take care of it.
Luke in the Jeep
I lost the blanket battle today The boys going to the swing set
One can't put a blanet down to go slide.
I am getting shot with webs
1 comment:
I use to think Chris and Ryan fought over toys, like your Minnie Mouse cup. However, I recently found out that Ryan was taking and running with Chris's toys just to hear him scream. One time Ryan ran with the toy and Chris didn't notice. Ryan dropped the toy and went on his way because that game wasn't fun!
Luke talking is really funny. What sounds like a raspberry right in the middle cracks me up!
Post a Comment